NAPOLEON hostel is Moscow's most centrally located hostel and is just 5 minutes walk from Red Square and the Kremlin in the trendy Kitai Gorod district.
Here you will find the ‘old’ Moscow, with narrow cobbled alleyways, old merchant houses and many tiny churches. The area is packed with exciting bars, cheap restaurants, and many local shops.
NAPOLEON hostel is located in a fully renovated pre-revolutionary apartment, in the same building that Napoleon himself stayed when he occupied Moscow back in 1812. We are located just off the main road, in a quiet street with all of Moscow on our doorstep.
Our friendly multi lingual staff are on hand 24 hours a day to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We provide unlimited information on the best places to visit and can book train tickets, theatre tickets and taxis to anywhere in Moscow.
NAPOLEON Hostel is award winning and is recommended in several guidebooks (Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Frommers and many more). Our dormitory rooms are clean and spacious, and we have a large lounge decorated with old soviet posters where you can chill out, chat with other guests or get a Russian beer or soft drink. We are the only hostel in Moscow with a mini-bar!
For your convenience:
- Comfortable chill-out living room decorated with soviet posters
- Board games, chess, cards, book swap, guide books
- Plasma TV, international satellite channels, DVD player, music
- Mini-bar with beer and soft drinks (we are the only hostel in Moscow with a bar!)
- Information board with recommended places to see in Moscow
- Clean and comfortable kitchen
- Air-conditioning / heating in all rooms
- Russian Visa support
- Moscow foreigner registration
- 24 hour reception with multi-lingual staff
- Travel Information, train ticket and taxi bookings
- Onward accommodation booking
- International phone service
- FREE WIFI
- FREE internet computers with card reader, cd-rw, SKYPE
- FREE map of Moscow
- FREE tea/coffee any time
- FREE luggage storage / FREE use of the hostel safe
- FREE lockers (bring your own padlock)
- FREE bed linen and towel
- FREE to use iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- FREE help and assistance at any time
- FREE alcohol (on certain nights at a bar near the hostel)
- Moscow Pub Crawls and Walking Tours in English
- Tours; Moscow City Bus Tour / Boat Tour / Stalin Bunker Tour and many more.
- We can advise on all the best nightlife and best places to visit in Moscow.
We look forward to welcoming you to Napoleon Hostel!